Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: Sandpit

Standard Sandpit
    Thread-Eröffner

Servus Gemeinde,

ich möchte hier mal was ultracooles posten. Ist nicht von mir!!! Entdeckt bei Vimeo.

Auch wenn Sam O'Hare eine Nikon benutzt hat, sollte es hier zu sehen sein. Wohlgemerkt keine Video Funktion an der Cam benutzt!!!

35.000 Einzelbilder!!!

Ist das Heiß???

http://vimeo.com/9679622

Standard AW: Sandpit

Ulalala, das ist echt heiß...

Free-Member

SAM: It is shot on a Nikon D3 (and one shot on a D80), as a series of stills. I used my Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 and Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 lenses for all of these shots. Most were shot at 4fps in DX crop mode, which is the fastest the D3 could continuously write out to the memory card. The boats had slower frame rates, and the night shots used exposures up to two seconds each. The camera actually has an automatic cut off after 130 shots, so for longer shots I counted each click and quickly released and re-pressed the shutter release after 130 to keep shooting.

Once the edit was mostly locked, all the final footage was re-output at full 2800px resolution, tracked, stabilised and the DOF effect and movement added in Eyeon Fusion, using Frischluft Lenscare. I output the final shots at 1080p. Although most shots stay with the basic tilt-shift effect, some have focus pulls, or more complex depth mattes were built up along with some paint work to allow buildings to drop out of focus next to the in-focus ground. This would not have been possible if I had shot using tilt shift lenses on the camera, which works best with relatively flat landscapes. New York City is anything but flat!
    Mein Gott...ich hoffe der hat das im LiveView gemacht. Die verwendeten Tools sagen mir nichts. Die Bildwirkung ist aber schon krass.

ehemaliger Benutzer
    Gast

Hammer!!!!!

ehemaliger Benutzer
    Gast

Total beeindruckend; das ist endlich mal ein wirklich neuer Blick auf die Stadt. Danke für den Link, Monsieur Henry.

inaktiver User

Hallo, Silvester,

hast Du nur die eine angezeigte Web-Seite?

Bei den anderen "tut sich auch nichts" --?

LG

Ossi

Es gibt jetzt dort seit einigen Tagen ein neues Video.
    Das ist wirklich SEHR gelungen. Mir gefällt es vor allem in Verbindung mit der Musik gut.

Viele Grüße,
    Sebastian
    bagreview.de